Palace Festive Escape
Dazzle your Macau getaway with Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star luxury, delicious dining and delightful treats.
For a limited time, when you book a Palace Room, you can enjoy a complimentary upgrade to a suite, plus MOP388 in dining credit per night to spend on our award-wining cuisines. As an extra-special treat, you can get MOP288 in credit to spend on treats from your in-room minibar. Make your special getaway last as long as possible with guaranteed 4:00 p.m. late checkout, all starting at just HKD1,499.
- A luxury stay starting from HKD1,499
- Complimentary upgrade to a suite, subject to availability
- MOP388 in dining credit per room per night (not applicable to in-room dining and in-room minibar consumption)
- MOP288 in in-room minibar credit
- Guaranteed 4:00 p.m. late check-out
- Complimentary premium Internet access
- Complimentary SkyCab access
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Available for booking from December 14, 2020 to February 18, 2021, both dates inclusive.
- Applicable to stays between December 14, 2020 and March 31, 2021, both dates inclusive.
- The above offer is subject to availability and is valid only for new room reservations made from December 14, 2020 to February 18, 2021, both dates inclusive.
- All hotel rates are listed in HKD, and subject to a 10% service charge and 5% government tax.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 4:00 p.m. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability, and carries an additional charge.
- A Palace King Room booking will be upgraded to a king suite while a Palace Queens Room booking will be upgraded to a queens suite, subject to availability.
- Additional credit card authorization is required upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Dining credit can be used at all dining outlets (excluding in-room dining and in-room minibar usage), and can be applied both to food and beverage purchases as well as to the 10% service charge and 5% government tax.
- Dining credit is for dine-in only and is not applicable for takeaway.
- In-room minibar credit can be applied to all in-room minibar consumption, including the 5% government tax.
- All dining and in-room minibar credit must be used during the stay, and is non-transferable and non-refundable. Unused credit may not be reimbursed or redeemed for cash.
- Dining and in-room minibar credit cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, promotions or discounts.
- The opening times of individual dining outlets are subject to change without prior notice.
- Dining and in-room minibar credit is denominated in MOP and calculated on a 1:1 basis with HKD.
- For additional guests (aged 12 or above), there is a fee of HKD500 + 15% service charge and government tax per person per night.
- King suite: Maximum 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child per occupied room.
- Queens suite: Maximum 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children, per occupied room.
- No extra bed is allowed for Queens suites.
- If you are using someone else's credit card to make this booking, please make sure you bring along a 3rd party payment authorization letter with the cardholder's signature and a copy of the cardholder's credit card and ID or passport when checking in. Without those copies, you will be required to make payment and a refund will be issued to the credit card if necessary.
- The promotion does not apply to group bookings.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Wynn Palace reserves the rights to change the Terms and Conditions at its own discretion, without prior notice.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision of Wynn Palace shall be final.
- A credit card number is required for guarantee only. No charges will be levied to your credit card until check-in.
For stays from February 14 to 17, 2021 during Chinese New Year, a valid credit card must be provided to secure the reservation. In the event of a failure to check in or late cancellation, corresponding no-show or late-cancellation charges will be levied to the credit card on record, based on the cancellation policy stated.
- Free cancellations and amendments*. No charges will be levied for cancellations, amendments or no-shows.
*For stays from February 14 to 17, 2021 during Chinese New Year, cancellations must be received 7 days prior to the expected date of arrival, by 3:00 pm Macau time, or one night's room rate plus tax and service charge will be applied.