Bed and Breakfast for Insiders
Book a room with two complimentary breakfasts, at rates starting from just HKD1,499.
Enjoy an indulgence stay in Wynn Palace’s sumptuous and spacious accommodations. Relax in the luxurious comfort of one of our custom beds, then begin your day with a delicious complimentary breakfast set for two. Start your exploration of Macau well-rested and well-fed with this great offer.
- Breakfast set for two via in-room dining or at Red 8
- Guaranteed 2:00 p.m. late check-out
- Complimentary premium internet access
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All hotel rates are listed in HKD, and subject to a 10% service charge and 5% government tax.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and late check-out is at 2:00 p.m. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability, and carries an additional charge.
- For additional guests (aged 12 or above), there is a fee of HKD700 + 15% per person per night and one breakfast included.
- King room: Maximum 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child per occupied room.
- Queens room: Maximum 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children per occupied room.
- Palace Queens: no extra bed is allowed.
- Additional credit card authorization is required for incidental charges upon check-in.
- If you are using someone else’s credit card to make this booking, please make sure you bring along a 3rd party payment authorization letter with cardholder’s signature, copy of credit card and ID or passport copy of the cardholder at the time of check-in. Without those copies, you will be required to make payment and a refund will be issued to the credit card if necessary.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- A valid credit card must be provided to secure the reservation. In the event of a failure to check in or late cancellation, corresponding no-show or late-cancellation charges will be levied to the credit card on record, based on the reservation policy stated.
- Cancellations must be received at least one (1) day prior to the expected date of arrival, by 3:00 p.m. Macau Time, or one night's room rate plus tax and service charge will be applied.